Call centers have more frequent communication with clients compared to other roles in an industry. Every call made and received counts. May it be resolving a complaint, taking orders or up-selling products, these are important aspects in reaching business goals.
With Alienvoip Call Center CRM, your agency can easily and securely manage multiple customers’ contact databases. VoIP helps you to identify your caller’s identity. It displays data from CRM when you receive calls. You can view their names, past conversations and much more.
VoIP with Call Center CRM also allows your support team or sales team to provide outstanding customer experience with the right tools and accurate information to clients upon every contact. VoIP Call center CRM focuses on data while optimizing interaction to increase customer satisfaction as well as to save time/costs. This CRM system helps to achieve customer loyalty, improve efficiency and business growth.
- Keeps track of customer interaction by phone calls, sms and emails automatically
- Manages clients’ details and contact history
- Displays customer’s caller ID and information when calls are connected to agents
- Auto-detect callers and direct callers to the appropriate department or agent
- With IVR from IP Phone, VoIP CRM can play recorded messages, customized welcome messages that personalize customer experience
- Helps to identify and understand clients requirements by keeping records of customer interactions
- Provides professional and enhance customer experience
- Increase efficiency and organisation intelligence by sharing customer contact information among sales and support teams
- Easy to use with user-friendly interface for business users
How AlienVoIP Call Center CRM Works
- Incoming call from a customer received by an employee in Office A via IP Phone (connected to IP PBX).
- AlienVoIP Database will store the extension number, source number, destination number, contact name, country of incoming call, status, duration and bill cost records.
- iCRM Cloud Server will retrieve the recorded data from AlienVoIP Server.
- From Office A, the employee is able to view the data stored in the iCRM Server from his CRM System (PC).