Linksys Internet Phone Adapter
Linksys Internet Phone Adapter with RM100 Airtime
The Linksys Internet Phone Adapter enables high-quality feature-rich VoIP (voice over IP) service through your broadband internet connection. Just plug it into your home Router or Gateway and use the two standard telephone ports to connect analog phones or use one of the ports for a fax machine. Each phone port operates independently, with separate phone service and phone numbers, like having two telephone lines.
AlienEasy Linksys Internet Phone Adapater RM 199
- Linksys Internet Phone Adapter
- RM100 airtime (12 months validity)
- Free first-time installation and configuration (for Klang Valley only)
- Subsequent support charged accordingly
- Terms and Conditions apply
Connecting Linksys Phone Adapter
*Before connecting the Phone Adapter, make sure you have set up an account with your Internet Phone Service Provider.
- Connect the included Ethernet network cable to the internet port of the Internet Phone Adapter; another ends to one of your router’s Ethernet ports.
- Connect the power adapter to the power port on the back panel of the Internet Phone Adapter; the other end to an electrical socket.
- Connect your telephone to the PHONE 1 port of the Internet Phone Adapter with a telephone cable.
- Connect another telephone or a fax machine to the PHONE 2 port of the Internet Phone Adapter if you have a second Internet phone service account.
- The Power, Ethernet, and Phone LEDs will be solidly lit when the Internet Phone when the Internet Phone Adapter is ready for use.
- Follow the instructions provided by your Internet phone service provider. The installation is then complete.